Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Be who you are…

Why whisper when you can scream? When you live….live loud. Why sleep when you can dream? Never settle or compromise yourself for a world that is anything less then what you imagined it would be. There are so many people who change themselves or conform to the standards everyone else has set. What value is a person who is merely a duplicate?  

I’ve never cared about what people have thought of me, nor the expectations others has set for me.  I am who I am. What you see is what you get. Any alterations to the person I am have derived from within.
All the let downs….the relationships…the mistakes….the obstacles I’ve overcome…all the drama, the happiness, the craziness, the sadness…have formed the person I’ve become today. When all is said and done, I wouldn’t change a thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment